The Support Coordinator, we are looking for, is a starter (2 years of experience) has eagerness to provide the best possible service, she/he will not be satisfied until the customer is. With excellent communication skills, excellent planning and organizational skills, she/he will make the difference in providing our customers with an unprecedented service experience.
The Support Team is responsible for the uninterrupted operation and optimal performance of our platforms. We maintain the day to day operational relationship with our end-users. We proactively prevent possible incidents by effective monitoring as well as adequately respond to any incident or assistance request our end-users might have.
SaaSplaza challenges our colleagues in a continuous quest to improve service levels. Only the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction and a track record of flawless and uninterrupted service will be considered satisfactory.
The Support Team collaborates closely with all other teams at SaaSplaza. All SaaSplazians are IT professionals and experts in their own profession. The Support Team is expected to solve all 1st and 2nd line incidents within the Cloud Support Team. In case the complexity of an incident exceeds the available competence of the Cloud Support Team, resources and competencies from other teams, like the Cloud System Engineers or Cloud Platform Engineers, will be aligned to assist in solving the incident as quickly and adequately as possible.
Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and team player who has a solid foundation of IT skills.
• Responding to and taking ownership of all incidents and registering all activities
• Ensuring the highest Service Levels
• Preventive monitoring of the health and status of the platform and systems
• Providing timely, thorough, regular updates to our customers via the ticketing system
• Being the link between the engineers and the customers
• Pro-active, eager to learn and expand your knowledge
• Optimizing our support processes and continuously improving it
• Recognizing and making the link between reported problems and common solutions
• MBO or HBO degree in IT
• 1-2 years’ work experience in customer support role
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Full command of the Dutch and English language, if you speak German this is a big plus
• Affinity with Server Based Computing, Virtualization, Datacenter infrastructure and Security
• A fundamental understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business process
• TCP/IP, Networking knowledge is an advantage
• Disciplined, organized and able to prioritize incidents based off our Service Level Agreement
• Ability to multi-task and able to handle stressful situations
• Evident dedication to Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction
• Highly analytical and problem-solving nature
• Absolute Team player
• Excellent communicator
• Motivated and proactive, accurate, organized and reliable
• Driven with an undeniable ‘can-do’ attitude
We have a fulltime 40 hour workweek (parttime working is possible)
• Flexible workhours (office is open from 7.30 – 20.00)
• Central located near highways A9/A10
• Only 6km away from the center of Amsterdam
• International environment
• Working with high skilled colleagues
• Possibility working from home
• Excellent remuneration, matching knowledge and experience
• Bonus opportunity
• Broad personal- and career development opportunities
• Every week a vrijmibo (week closing drink/Friday afternoon drink)
• Full Lunch for only €1,75 a day
• Free fruits at the office twice a week
• Travel allowance
• Equipment such as a Mobile phone and laptop
• Driven and ambitious working environment
• Free parking outside our office
Please send your resume with cover letter and reference "Support Coordinator" in the subject line. Those without the subject line reference will not be considered. To stand out from the crowd, please include answers to our fun bonus questions below.
For more information about SaaSplaza Inc. please visit our website www.saasplaza.com.