The role of the Service Delivery Manager is responsible to manage SaaSplaza’s key customers with multiple services, large-volume, complex procurements and strong upside growth potential. This role is to represent SaaSplaza as the day-to-day point of contact for key customers, focusing on ensuring client satisfaction and ease-of-use through effective and efficient operations. In this position, you are partly responsible for the management, the realization and development of committed direct end customers.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the operations related to all contracted services, installations and projects, client satisfaction and service profitability, as well as improving the operational relationship between SaaSplaza and the client through developing quality management and process improvement techniques.
The Service Delivery Manager will leverage portfolio management techniques to manage the many projects and services work streams in process with the client to ensure SaaSplaza meets the client’s (our partners) business objectives. Key measures of success are the effectiveness and efficiency of our operational relationship with the client.
Your responsibilities also include:
• Building successful customer relationships with multiple key customers ensuring high customer satisfaction
• Taking care of escalation of problems and incidents that may affect the customer relationship
• Keeps improving to find the best solution
• Manage large and multiple-country customer implementations to ensure effective onboarding of new customers
• Recognize and drive new innovation opportunities and develop Service Improvement Plans on the terms of customer contracts
• Present the Monthly and Quarterly service results to large customers
• Participate in the Business Information group to ensure the continuous optimization of the relevant information systems
• Champion and advocate the highest service excellence mentality throughout the company
• Interact with the assigned portfolio of end customers in the daily B2C service
• Adequately and timely, follow up on requests from the assigned partners, such as calls for incidents, changes and questions
Your experience & skills:
• Minimum of 8 years work experience, with proven success in a similar role
• Knowledge of Microsoft solutions (NAV, AX, Azure) is a Highly preferred
• Knowledge of Cloud Services & Concepts (SaaS, PaaS & IaaS) is a must
• Ability to lead teams successfully, particularly when handling complex or high impact problems ITIL Service Management qualifications highly preferred
Background & qualifications:
• Bachelor / Master degree in Business or IT
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills Fluency in English, Dutch is a plus
• Dedication to the highest service levels with relentless pursuit of customer satisfaction
• Accurate and organized with strong attention to detail
• Proactive and driven with an undeniable ‘can-do’ attitude Independent and stress-resistant
• No 9-5 mentality
• Leadership skills, responsible, service oriented, flexible and enterprising
• Willing to travel
Are you a recruitment agency? Thank you for your shown interest. We are sourcing all our candidates directly.