Microsoft Cloud solutions are our specialty. Because of this focus, SaaSplaza is the world’s leading Cloud Azure and Dynamics provider. Today we work directly with enterprise customers and more 250 Dynamics partners around the globe, managing more than 1500 Microsoft Dynamics implementations.
In this position you are responsible for the development of new and existing partner relations. This involves recruiting, onboarding and activating partners who have SaaSplaza as their preferred Cloud provider. The Sr. Partner Account Manager is responsible for the overall development and service experience of our partners, interfacing and coordinating, project management, support, billing and quality in general with relevant departments. The Sr. Partner Account Manager reports to the General Manager EMEA.
- Realize the sales targets of the assigned portfolio of partners
- Ensure that existing partners become more active and continuously increase their recurring revenue
- Source, acquire and onboard new partner channels in relevant strategic markets
- Accountable for the (to be) assigned portfolio of partners with the outcome that SaaSplaza is regarded to as the trusted and preferred partner for Dynamics and Azure Cloud Services
- Adequately and timely follow up on requests from the assigned partners
- Proactively reach out and assist partners in the successful deployment of their cloud proposition:
o To identify and resolve omissions at the partner side to become successful with their cloud proposition (knowledge, understanding, commercial communication,
o Coordinate pre-sales assistance in the delivery of effective proposals to the prospects and customers of the partners in the portfolio;
o Coordinate together with the Marketing Manager to ensure optimal lead generation;
o Generation and optimal use of marketing tools in your region.
We are looking for you when you see yourself in this description
- Min. a Bachelor degree
- 8 years+ experience in senior Cloud, Microsoft AX related sales positions
- Extensive experience in Partner Account Management (International)
- Knowledge of Dynamics and Azure experience is a must
- Proven sales trackrecord
- Great relationship builder (in- and externally)
- Independent self-starter Fluency in the English, German and preferably the Dutch language
- Motivated and proactive, accurate, organized and reliable
- Driven with an undeniable ‘can-do’ attitude
What we offer
- Being part of a cutting edge technology company in a growth market
- Working with high profile international Partners
- Inspiring, creative and open working culture
- Competitive primary and secondary benefits including bonus
- Career development opportunities
- Broad training and education programs
NB. Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.