As a Junior Partner Account Manager you are responsible for the development and management of committed Microsoft Dynamics Partners, closing business with end Customers, as well as generating revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales for our leading Cloud services offering.
- Realize the sales targets of the assigned portfolio of partners by proactively and reactively interacting with the assigned partners;
- Ensure that more partners become active and that active partners continuously increase their recurring revenu;
- Ensure that SaaSplaza is regarded to as the trusted and preferred partner for Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Services.
- Interact with the assigned portfolio of partners such that SaaSplaza is regarded to as the Trusted and Preferred partner for Dynamics Cloud Services;
- Timely follow up on requests from the assigned partners;
- Proactively reach out and assist partners in the successful deployment of their cloud proposition;
- Close sales by building rapport with potential Partners and Customers; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts;
- Coordinate pre-sales assistance in the delivery of effective proposals to the prospects and customers of the partners in the portfolio;
- Coordinate together with the Marketing Manager to ensure optimal lead generation and optimal use of marketing tools in the assigned territory;
- Identify market potential by qualifying Partners and end Customers;
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding opportunity requirements;
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services;
- Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from Partners and Customers;
- Recommend new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled;
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
- Accomplish marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed;
- Some travel required: 25%.
- Presentation Skills, Internal Communications, Excellent Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals;
- If this is you, we want you;
- College graduate, Masters a plus;
- Affinity with technology, especially Hosted ERP and CRM solutions - Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft Cloud a plus;
- Team player, but also comfortable working without close supervision;
- Motivated and proactive, accurate, organized and reliable;
- Driven with an undeniable ‘can-do’ attitude;
- 1-5 years of experience selling enterprise software solutions.
What we offer
- Inspiring, creative and open working culture;
- Excellent salary with performance bonus;
- Excellent Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, Retirement Accounts;
- Career development opportunities;
- Broad training and education programs.
->Please only apply when you are an US Citizen or Green card holder <-