Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator in the English and Dutch (written and verbal), who has a solid foundation of IT skills.
• Responding to and taking ownership of all incidents and registering all activities
• Ensuring the highest Service Levels.
• Preventive monitoring of the health and status of the platform and systems;
• Giving regular updates to the customers and keep them in the loop.
• Being the link between the engineers and the customers.
• Optimizing the process and continuously improving it.
• Recognizing and making the link between reported problems
• MBO or HBO degree in IT
• 2 years’ work experience in a customer coordinating, technical customer focused position
• Full command of the Dutch and English language, if you speak German this is a big plus
• Affinity with Server Based Computing, Virtualization, Datacenter infrastructure and Security
• A fundamental understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business process
• TCP/IP, Networking knowledge
• A perfect Communication (verbal and written)
• Experience in a similar function is a plus but not necessary
• Evident dedication to Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction
• Highly analytical and problem-solving nature
• Absolute Team player
• Excellent communicator
• Motivated and proactive, accurate, organized and reliable
• Driven with an undeniable ‘can-do’ attitude