The Cloud Support Coordinator, we are looking for, is a starter (2 years of experience) has eagerness to provide the best possible service, she/he will not be satisfied until the customer is. With excellent communication skills, excellent planning and organizational skills, she/he will make the difference in providing our customers with an unprecedented service experience.
The Cloud Support Coordinator, will be the first contact point for our customers, they will build a strong trusted relationship with our customers and take service levels as a matter of personal pride. The Cloud Support Team is responsible for the uninterrupted operation and optimal performance of our platforms. We maintain the day to day operational relationship with our end-users. We proactively prevent possible incidents by effective monitoring as well as adequately respond to any incident or assistance request our end-users might have. SaaSplaza challenges our colleagues in a continuous quest to improve service levels. Only the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction and a track record of flawless and uninterrupted service will be considered satisfactory.
The Cloud Support Team collaborates closely with all other teams at SaaSplaza. All SaaSplazians are IT professionals and experts in their own profession. The Cloud Support Team is expected to solve all 1st and 2nd line incidents within the Cloud Support Team. In case the complexity of an incident exceeds the available competence of the Cloud Support Team, resources and competencies from other teams, like the Cloud System Engineers or Cloud Platform Engineers, will be aligned to assist in solving the incident as quickly and adequately as possible.
Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and team player who has a solid foundation of IT skills.
Your responsibilities also include:
• Responding to and taking ownership of all incidents and registering all activities
• Ensuring the highest Service Levels
• Preventive monitoring of the health and status of the platform and systems
• Providing timely, thorough, regular updates to our customers via the ticketing system
• Being the link between the engineers and the customers
• Pro-active, eager to learn and expand your knowledge
• Optimizing our support processes and continuously improving it
• Recognizing and making the link between reported problems and common solutions
Your background & skills:
• 2 years’ work experience in an external customer facing technical support role
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Affinity with Server Based Computing, Virtualization, Datacenter infrastructure and Security
• A fundamental understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business process • TCP/IP, Networking knowledge
• Disciplined, organized and able to prioritize incidents based off our Service Level Agreement
• Ability to multi-task and able to handle stressful situations
• Evident dedication to Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction
• Highly analytical and problem-solving nature
• Absolute Team player
• Excellent communicator
• Motivated and proactive, accurate, organized and reliable
• Driven with an undeniable ‘can-do’ attitude
Please only apply when you are a U.S. Citizen or Green card holder.
Are you a recruiting agency? Thank you for your shown interest. We are sourcing all our candidates directly.