As our new Regional Cloud Solutions Consultant for EMEA you will be supporting our customers and field organization in EMEA with expert technical advice, answering RFP’s and RFI’s and architecting solutions. You like preparing and providing presentations and demonstrations for our partners and end-customers and at trade shows. You will take responsibility for managing a small team of pre-sales engineers, including overseeing their professional development and allocating incoming tasks to the most suitable individual within the team.
You are a person who translates business between the customer, sales and operations. You will report to the General Manager for EMEA and will be working closely with the sales and service delivery management team.
You will also act as the solution owner within the EMEA sales region for new products, acting as the bridge between the R&D organisation and the front-end sales and customer teams. In this function you will represent the EMEA customers by providing real-life constructive input to the product development process, ensuring that new capabilities are fit for the market, whilst at the same time acting as the specialist to ensure that the agreed standards are adopted in new solutions as they are designed. Where customers require non-standard capabilities, the Regional Cloud Solutions Consultant will take ownership of discussing options with the customer, and providing the necessary solution ownership and documentation to agree the most efficient and supportable way to achieve these.
You will be responsible for
• Providing the primary technical interface to customers and potential customers, translating requirements into defined and supportable solutions;
• Support the Partner Account Managers to achieve revenue objectives;
• Answering RFP’s and RFI’s and architect solutions;
• Representing EMEA sales and customers, collaborate & coordinate with the engineering department for more complex environments and for specific input into the product roadmap and prioritisation;
• Be responsible for the implementation of the agreed standard products for solutions designed within the EMEA region;
• Prepare and provide presentations to partners and their end-users;
• Prepare and provide both standard as well as customer specific (online) demonstrations and online training;
• Manage a small team of pre-sales engineers, and allocate tasks between them.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT;
• Minimum of 5 years work experience with a similar function;
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics solutions;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure and general datacentre infrastructure is required;
• Knowledge or good understanding of Cloud Services & Concepts (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS);
• Fluent in Dutch & English with a third language, preferably German;
• Living in the Netherlands.
• Customer and sales oriented;
• Team player;
• Excellent communicator;
• Captivating presenter;
• Motivated, proactive, accurate, organized and reliable;
• Driven with an undeniable ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Excellent remuneration, matching knowledge and experience;
• Bonus opportunity;
• Broad personal- and career development opportunities;
• Every week a vrmibo;
• Lunch for only €1,75 a day;
• Travel allowance;
• Mobile phone with subscription;
• Driven and ambitious working environment;
• Career Development;
• Free parking outside our office.
As global market leader for Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Business Enablement, SaaSplaza is an innovative global company which has always been on the forefront of cloud development. From our offices in Amstelveen, San Diego, and Singapore, we support hundreds of Microsoft Dynamics Partners with successfully deploying their Dynamics AX, NAV and GP solutions in the cloud. No other provider has more experience, more active partners and more operational deployments than SaaSplaza.
SaaSplaza offers a knowledge driven and highly ambitious work environment where customer service meets the highest standards. All of us are driven to push the envelope and continuously improve our offerings and service levels. In this challenging and stimulating work environment, teamwork, continuous learning and the drive for permanent improvement is the daily routine.
Are you the Pre-Sales Engineer/Solution Architect that makes the difference in driving our partners cloud business to even higher levels? Do you meet and exceed our expectations? Then we like to invite you to respond!
NB. Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.