We are looking for you! If you can find yourself in the following description, don’t hesitate to apply.
Are you a motivated, experienced Cloud Solution Consultant who enjoys in a team-work? Do you want to be part of the Cloud revolution and are you passionate about technology, Microsoft Cloud solutions and designing Azure based cloud solutions?
Do you enjoy providing strategic advice, and robust solutions to leading (inter)national enterprises, helping them to transition to or improve overall performance on the Microsoft Azure Cloud? If so, SaaSplaza is looking for you !
In this role you act as the solution owner within the EMEA sales region for new Cloud products, acting as the bridge between the R&D organisation and the front-end sales and customer teams. In this function you represent the EMEA customers by providing input to the product portfolio, ensuring that new capabilities are fit for the market. Where customers require non-standard capabilities, the Regional Cloud Solutions Consultant optimizes available options with the customer, and provides quality assurance to make sure customer satisfaction is achieved during service delivery.
Your responsibilities also include:
• Providing the primary technical sounding board for customers and prospects, translating requirements into defined and supportable solutions
• Work with the Account team to achieve commercial objectives
• Create winning technology solutions for RFP’s and RFI’s and
• Representing EMEA customers, coordinating with engineering for complex cloud environments for input to the product roadmap
• Prepare and provide presentations to business clients
• Prepare and provide (online) demonstrations and online training
• Manage a small team of pre-sales engineers, and allocate tasks between them
Your experience & skills:
• Minimum of 5 years work experience with a similar function
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics solutions
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure and general datacentre infrastructure is required
• Knowledge or good understanding of Cloud Services & Concepts (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
Background & qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT
• Fluent in Dutch & English with a third language, preferably German
• Living in the Netherlands
• Customer and sales oriented
• Team player
• Excellent communicator
• Captivating presenter
• Motivated, proactive, accurate, organized and reliable
• Driven with an undeniable ‘can-do’ attitude
Are you a recruitment agency? Thank you for your shown interest. We are sourcing all our candidates directly.