We are looking for you! If you can find yourself in the following description, don’t hesitate to apply.
Do you enjoy providing strategic advice, professional services and robust solutions to leading national and international enterprises, helping them to successfully transition to the cloud? Or to improve the overall performance of their cloud deployments? If so, the SaaSplaza Cloud Solution Architecture team is looking for you to join their team as Cloud Solution Architect.
As our new Cloud Solution Architect, you will be acting as the bridge between the Global R&D organisation and the Cloud engineering teams present in the regions. In this function, you will also support and mentor the regional Cloud Solution Architects by providing real-life constructive input to the product development process, ensuring that new capabilities are fit for the market, whilst at the same time acting as an evangelist to ensure that the agreed standards are adopted in new solutions as they are designed. As the CSA, you also provide architectural design sessions and play a major role in specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts.
Your responsibilities also include:
• Thinking strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• Leading technical architecture reviews in coordination with the CSA council and various technical teams to determine compliancy with the agreed standards and architecture
• Develop detailed technical designs for automation workflows, architect and support the enterprise tool(s) and underlying infrastructure for developing and executing automation workflows
• Write technical and operational management documentation (system design and engineering documents, operational runbooks etc.)
• Sharing knowledge internally and externally i.e. Yammer, blogging, pizza sessions and webinars
• Assist in building new Cloud service offerings & tooling
• External vendor selection and management
• Safeguard, preserve and develop company wide security and compliancy policies
• Keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights
Your experience & skills:
• Proven track record of building technical and business relationships with senior executives and providing consultancy in large or highly strategic accounts
• 5 to 7+ years of relevant experience in architecting, designing and implementing hyper converged, private, public and hybrid cloud-based solutions
• 3+ years of experience in migrating on premise workloads to the cloud
• 3+ years of DevOps, PowerShell and Agile/Scrum Experience (Cloud automation and Cloud self-service)
• Broad understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
• Experience in requirements gathering & business analyst skills
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• The ideal candidate is exceptionally talented, innovative, has a strong passion for technology and is ready to flourish in a fast paced, high growth market
• Knowledge and experience in a continuous delivery environment (Version Control + Test + Build + Release)
• Effective learning skills, ability to work well in a team environment and strong problem-solving skills are also critical to success in the role.
Background & qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in computer science or related field and/or University graduate work and thinking level
• Preference will be given to candidates that have extended experience designing, and migrating cloud-based solutions that vary in size and complexity based on Microsoft Azure
• MCSD: Azure Solution Architect, MCSE: Private Cloud or equivalent qualification, Togaf 9.x, MCITP or MCTS strongly preferred
• Fluent in English, Dutch is preferred
• Living in the Netherlands.
• Energetic, result driven and target oriented personality
• Excellent communicator and natural networker
• Team player but comfortable operating solo
• Motivated, proactive, accurate, organized and reliable
• Takes ownership and clear “get-it-done” mentality
Please note: Acquisition by commercial agencies regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.