As a Cloud Service Manager with excellent Project Management skills, your primary responsibilities include working directly with our customers and partners independently, leading and delivering multiple Cloud Solutions simultaneously resulting in in-scope, on-budget, and on-time delivery. You are responsible for driving high customer satisfaction and successful customer adoption. The position requires both management and hands-on configuration of the Cloud Solutions. Other responsibilities include collaborating with sales to communicate the value of our services, assisting to scope and accurately price the work to be delivered, and training to our customers and partners on our solutions. The product management team will look to you to provide product insights, and improvements to our professional services and delivery processes and tools.
- You are the first level of contact to resolve or escalate delivery issues pertaining to Client Satisfaction;
- You are responsible for the delivery of projects according to budget and contracted milestones;
- You will create project plans for complex projects with many moving parts ;
- Manage both internal and external projects to the highest operational standards;
- Functional Management of all project team members, including deployment engineers, to ensure effective and efficient project delivery;
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders;
- Ensure constant, transparent and adequate communication regarding the progress of the projects - including regular (weekly and monthly) project reports for stakeholders and the Management Team;
- Ensure required processing of project and deployment documentation;
- Continuous contribution to process optimization, especially with regards to operational excellence, simplicity, standardization and predictability.
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Project Manager in a technical environment;
- Bachelor level degree in Business or IT related field;
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes;
- Excellent knowledge of Prince2 Project Methodology;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Project and all Microsoft Office products;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products such as SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, NAV, GP and AX;
- Knowledge of SCRUM processes is preferred;
- Language: English (fluent written and spoken).
- Professional and stress free attitude and behavior;
- Good negotiation and communication skills;
- Evident dedication to quality and customer satisfaction;
- Decisive and determined personality;
- Team player;
- Results focused.
- Competitive Salary;
- Great Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision;
- Generous PTO including paid Holiday and paid Sick Days;
- 401K with company match;
- Great work environment at our Encinitas, CA location;
- Career Development Opportunities in a global company (US, Europe, Asia, Australia). Option to relocate to our Amsterdam or Singapore offices.
->Please only apply when you are an US Citizen or Green card holder <-